Friday, October 3, 2008

Time for Tea!




The other day the girls and I had a tea party. It was so much fun. We had heart shaped sandwiches, hot chocolate and marshmellows instead of tea and sugar cubes. We got all dressed up and spoke with English accents. My name was Miss Peabody, Averi was Miss Cluesou and Jayden was Cinderella (which is ironic because she won't go near Cinderella when she makes an appearance at parties). Anyway, I have been feeling like I haven't been giving them enough attention so I invited them to a tea party. It was so much fun. They were so cute! Jayden was nervous about calling me Miss Peabody she kept saying "you are still our mommy though right?" "Maybe you could be Miss Mommy". So cute! I have posted some pictures of our Tea Party.

3 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

You are the cutest Miss Mommy ever! Those girls are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

All of your little girls are so darn CUTE!!!! I love that you did the little tea party I can't wait til Addi and I can start doing fun girly things like that!!! :o)

Kelli said...

Cristy, you're so cute. That post made my day. I love Jayden. She pretends to be so tough, but really she's a big softy.
I seriously love that you did that. I'm sure they'll always remember that.