Saturday, May 16, 2009

CALIFORN-I-A




We had the best time in California. We rented a beach house in Carlsbad with our friends Burke and Jill, and Julee and Jody, we all brought our families and stayed for 5 days! It was perfect. We spent one day at Disney and then lived on the warm sandy beaches the remaining four days. The girls loved the beach just as much as Disney land - go figure. Here are some pics of us on our fun trip.

This is our beach house - four bedrooms and three bathroom. It was beautiful!
I'll post a slide show later, going to bed now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I was telling Amie and Mandy about your "chocolate syrup" story. They thought it was hillarious. Amie said that she thinks it is something that should be written in a book. Then I started thinking. You and your family have the funniest craziest goofiest stories I have ever heard. You should write a book. Im not even kidding!

Jen said...

Ok, so I decided you should give up facebook and work on your blogging. YOU STINK at blogging! LAME.

Shieldsfam said...

Sadly I am not any better at FACEBOOK so that wouldn't help. I will try to get better at blogging. :)