Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School - Kindergarten




















I can't believe my baby is in Kindergarten. Doesn't she look adorable all dressed up for the first day?! As we were getting ready for school Averi wanted me to make sure I told Jaydie bug that she loved her. How sweet is that?!

This is a picture of her with her class. Her teacher is in the white shirt.

I thought for sure I would start bawling when we dropped her off but I didn't. She was just so excited about school I was happy for her. She loves to play with friends and will be ecstatic about recess. She hasn't been on the school bus yet, we are starting on Tuesday. I think that might make me cry. There is just something so scary about the school bus, but I am sure she will be just fine. She is such a tender hearted little thing, I hope no one makes her cry!

7 comments:

Jen said...

How cute. Thats so sweet what she wanted Jaydee to know. What a sweet big sister. Its quite a milestone, kindergarten. Before you know it we will be watching them graduate. HOLY HELL, I dont wanna get old. Whaa!
I am happy that you finally updated your blog. Your paper is cute!
See you on Wednesday!

Tara Bennett said...

I can't believe your little girl is so big! She is stinkin' cute too. My blog is obyandtarabennett.blogspot.com. Keep in touch! Loves

Tara Bennett said...

oh ps I love Pyzam layouts, but it's a pain that it deletes all your elements. I have a few layout links on my blog that are much more user-friendly, just my style. You should check them out for next time you want a blog facelift.

Shaffer Family said...

so cute, it's hard to see your kids grow up. Carson started 1st grade this year and I thought I would be really sad that he is gone all day, but it's kinda nice...he needs something constructive throughout the day. My blog is:
shaffer-family.blogspot.com
Rebekah

restlessrisa said...

Look at her! She is darling! So fun.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! They grow up so fast. Chaz just started 6th grade and Kobe is in 1st...CRAZY!

Hope all is well with your family.

Tonya & Larry
Laforettfamily.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I love her! She is so adorable and I love that she wanted to make sure Jaydie knew she loved her! I remember holding her the day she was born and it certainly doesn't seem like it was 5 years ago! She looks darling!