Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Macey





She is so much fun! She is really such a good baby. She only cries when she is tired or hungry. Otherwise she is pretty content, especially if she can snuggle her mommy or her grandma. She scares her Daddy and her grandpa a bit. They don't like crying... I kinda think it's cute. Her sisters still love her to death and maul her constantly. I wanted to post her blessing pics but my sister Kelli was the photographer and I haven't received them from her yet. So hopefully they will get posted soon.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so beautiful I can't stand it. I need her! I love the picture of the girls touching her tummy. They love their little sister!

Kelli said...

I love her! I can't believe how smiley she is already. She must have a good mamma to be so happy! She has to be good because her older sister (Jadie) uses up all the naughtiness. :) hehe.
I seriously love her so much. I'm so happy she and Grey are so close in age!

Candy McCall said...

She is such a cutie. I bet the girls are such big helpers.
How fun!